Why are you looking to replace the front bumper of your Dodge Ram? Have you recently damaged your original one in an accident, or are you simply looking for ways to upgrade your truck? If you want a great new bumper that looks awesome and will undoubtedly give your truck a rugged appearance, the Front Fusion Bumper for 03-05 Dodge Ram 1500 is a great choice. It's an impressive 300 pounds and looks just as strong and dependable as it is.
Have you noticed the angular rounding at the edges? It gives it an almost sculpted essence that could really transform the total appearance of your truck. You'll love that you can choose from a variety of options to truly personalize your truck. You can choose from different light options and if you want a brush guard, winch mount, or a front receiver hitch. Another significant thing you can choose is between various finishes. Depending on which finish you choose, the Front Fusion Bumper for 03-05 Dodge Ram comes with either a raw finish or a nice powder coated finish.
You'll love that this bumper is made in the U.S.A. It's designed to be installed by you with only the use of a few hand tools. It actually connects to your truck with bolts. In order to prevent mud and grime from the road from caking onto your tires, this bumper utilizes end caps. The steel faceplate and mounting brackets are both 1/4” thick. If you order your bumper to come as bare steel, you will need to add some kind of finish or lining. This allows you the ultimate freedom to customize your own truck.
Fusion Front Bumper for 2003-2005 Dodge Ram 1500
- Brand: Fusion Bumpers
- Part#: FB-0305RM1500FB
- Application: 2003-2005 Dodge Ram 1500
- Includes Fusion Front Bumper, HD Mounts, Installation Hardware, Instructions. (Other items may be included depending on optional upgrades and accessories)
- Weight: 300 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- A Complete Bolt-On Front Bumper with Heavy-Duty Mounts and All Mounting Hardware to Replace Your Truck's Stock Front Bumper
- CAD (Computer Assisted Drawing) Drawn and Laser Cut for a Precise Fit and Finish
- 100% Made in the USA
- Each Fusion Bumper Built to Order with Chosen Upgrades and Options
- Family Owner and Operated Business with the Fusion Factory Based in the Heart of America
- Ability to Re-Use Factory Fog Lights (in most cases)
- Aftermarket Fog Lights Available as an Upgrade Option - Guaranteed to Fit - Upgrade up to 4 Fog Lights (in most cases)
- End caps to minimize road grime from your tires
- Factory Powder Coated Option Available
- Sleek, Slim Fit - Fusion Bumpers are within 2 inches* of the factory profile
- Made to compliment the look of your truck, not take it over
- Easy installation with basic hand tools. No drilling, cutting, welding or Fabrication required
- Uses Factory Mounting Points to Maintain Stock Safety Functions
- Clevis Mounts Included for Towing and Recovery Applications
- Factory Fog Light Mounts
- Built-In Air Vents to Provide Cooling and a Stylish Look
- Made of Thick 1/4" Faceplate Steel
- Up to (8) 11 Gauge Gussets for Superior Support and Strength
- Heavy Duty 1/4" Mounting Brackets
- Shipped in Raw Steel Form, Unless Alternate Finish Option Chosen
- Multiple Custom Options to Personalize Your Fusion Bumper to the Look of Your Truck
- Finishes: Silver, Light Gray, Dark Gray, Black, White or Raw Steel (For Your Own Applied Finish)
- Light Bars Cutouts
- Grill Guards Options
- Front Hitch Cut-Out
- Internal Winch Mount
BUMPERS SHIPPED BARE STEEL WILL NEED EITHER A TEXTURED POWDER COAT, RHINO-LINED, OR PRIMED AND PAINTED. SMOOTH POWDER COAT WILL NOT LOOK GOOD DUE TO THE WELDS BEING GROUND DOWN.
Information from the Manufacturer
- Fusion Bumpers are 100% made in the USA. We design and build the bumpers in our Idaho facility. We are a family owned business located in our hometown, Payette, Idaho.
- Most applications allow you to re-use your Factory Fog Lights. No need to buy aftermarket lights to fill a hole. We also offer Rigid LED Lights, KC Lights, and Light Force Lights in addition to your factory fog lights. You can also upgrade to 4 aftermarket lights in most applications.
- As the most versatile bumper manufacturer, we offer both raw & powder coated bumpers.
- Sleek Fit. Our bumpers do not stick 12" like our competitors, most of our bumpers are within two inches of the factory profile. We want our bumpers to compliment the look of your truck, not take it over.
- Easy installation with basic hand tools. No drilling or welding required. We provide the hardware.
- Standard features include: Clevis Mounts, Factory Fog Light Cut Out Mounts (most applications), Air Vents, 1/4" Faceplate with up to 8 Gussets for superior strength. 1/4" Mounting Brackets. Base bumpers ship in raw steel.