Take your Ford super duty pickup truck to the next level of cool looks and functionality when you install our Front Fusion Bumper for 05-07 Ford Super Duty. Complete with a host of standard features and options you can choose from, you're going to love how easily this beast installs. With no drilling, cutting, fabrication or welding needed, you can easily install this Fusion Bumper that's custom made with your specific options and upgrades, directly onto your existing factory mounting points to take full advantage of the stock safety functions, using our heavy duty mounts and all the mounting hardware you'll need.
Made in the USA by family owned and operated, Fusion Bumpers, your new Fusion bumper will be precisely engineered using our computer assisted drawing techniques and our laser cutting system, out of ¼ inch faceplate steel and up to eight 11 gauge gussets for added support and strength. Because we want your new Fusion bumper to enhance the look of your truck, not overwhelm it, your new bumper will fit within two inches of your original bumper's factory profile.
Our standard features include factory fog light mounts, clevis mounts and built in air vents that not only provide cooling but also look awesome. You can also choose from our wide variety of options including Rigid LED lights in their Dually or four inch light bar styles, KC six inch off road lights, Light Force 140 lights, a front receiver hitch, a light bar, a defender series grille guard, a 10" Rigid light bar in the area of the license plate and your choice of a raw steel finish that's ready for your customization, or a powder coating finish in black, grey or white.
Fusion Front Bumper for 2005-2007 Ford Super Duty 6.0L
- Brand: Fusion Bumpers
- Part#: FB-0507FORDFB
- Application: 2005-2007 Ford Super Duty 6.0L -All Models
- Includes Fusion Front Bumper, HD Mounts, Installation Hardware, Instructions. (Other items may be included depending on optional upgrades and accessories)
- Weight: 300 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- A Complete Bolt-On Front Bumper with Heavy-Duty Mounts and All Mounting Hardware to Replace Your Truck's Stock Front Bumper
- CAD (Computer Assisted Drawing) Drawn and Laser Cut for a Precise Fit and Finish
- 100% Made in the USA
- Each Fusion Bumper Built to Order with Chosen Upgrades and Options
- Family Owner and Operated Business with the Fusion Factory Based in the Heart of America
- Ability to Re-Use Factory Fog Lights (in most cases)
- Aftermarket Fog Lights Available as an Upgrade Option - Guaranteed to Fit - Upgrade up to 4 Fog Lights (in most cases)
- End caps to minimize road grime from your tires
- Factory Powder Coated Option Available
- Sleek, Slim Fit - Fusion Bumpers are within 2 inches* of the factory profile
- Made to compliment the look of your truck, not take it over
- Easy installation with basic hand tools. No drilling, cutting, welding or Fabrication required
- Uses Factory Mounting Points to Maintain Stock Safety Functions
- Clevis Mounts Included for Towing and Recovery Applications
- Factory Fog Light Mounts
- Built-In Air Vents to Provide Cooling and a Stylish Look
- Made of Thick 1/4" Faceplate Steel
- Up to (8) 11 Gauge Gussets for Superior Support and Strength
- Heavy Duty 1/4" Mounting Brackets
- Shipped in Raw Steel Form, Unless Alternate Finish Option Chosen
- Multiple Custom Options to Personalize Your Fusion Bumper to the Look of Your Truck
- Finishes: Light Gray, Dark Gray, Black, White or Raw Steel (For Your Own Applied Finish)
- Sandblasted and Primed, Ready for Your Own Finish Application
- Light Bars
- Grill Guards
- KC HiLites Fog Lights
- Rigid LED Fog Lights & Light Bars
- KC Spot Lights & Lights Bars
- Lightforce Spot Lights
- Front Hitch Cut-Out
- Internal Winch Mount
BUMPERS SHIPPED BARE STEEL WILL NEED EITHER A TEXTURED POWDER COAT, RHINO-LINED, OR PRIMED AND PAINTED. SMOOTH POWDER COAT WILL NOT LOOK GOOD DUE TO THE WELDS BEING GROUND DOWN.
Information from the Manufacturer
- Fusion Bumpers are 100% made in the USA. We design and build the bumpers in our Idaho facility. We are a family owned business located in our hometown, Payette, Idaho.
- Most applications allow you to re-use your Factory Fog Lights. No need to buy aftermarket lights to fill a hole. We also offer Rigid LED Lights, KC Lights, and Light Force Lights in addition to your factory fog lights. You can also upgrade to 4 aftermarket lights in most applications.
- As the most versatile bumper manufacturer, we offer both raw & powder coated bumpers.
- Sleek Fit. Our bumpers do not stick 12" like our competitors, most of our bumpers are within two inches of the factory profile. We want our bumpers to compliment the look of your truck, not take it over.
- Easy installation with basic hand tools. No drilling or welding required. We provide the hardware.
- Standard features include: Clevis Mounts, Factory Fog Light Mounts (most applications), Air Vents, 1/4" Faceplate with up to 8 Gussets for superior strength. 1/4" Mounting Brackets. Base bumpers ship in raw steel.