Looking for a new bumper for your Ford Super Duty? The Front Fusion Bumper for 08-10 Ford Super Duty is a premium quality American made front bumper with an innovative style and formidable, heavy duty construction. Made in Idaho, USA; the Front Fusion Bumper for 2008, 2009 or 2010 Ford Super Duty is a truly masterful design; created with CAD and laser cut in manufacturing for an extremely precise specifications in each unit. There are few if any models of aftermarket front bumpers that are created as form-fitting as the Front Fusion Bumper for 08-10 Ford Super Duty, which comes within one or two inches of your factory front bumper's shape and form.
The unique design lends itself to heavy duty engineered gussets, and durable Clevis mounts designed to give a reinforcement to the strength of the Front Fusion Bumper for 08-10 Ford Super Duty. Factory fog light mounts allow you to use your own, factory fog lights without welding or drilling involved. More considerations toward a custom form-fitting design are found in the Front Fusion Bumper for 08-10 Ford Super Duty's air vents and ¼ faceplate. Bolt-on installation with HD mounts makes this premium front bumper easy to install, with the use of simple hand tools and no need for drilling or welding.
All the necessary hardware for setup and installation is included. The base bumpers ship in raw steel. Each Front Fusion Bumper for 08-10 Ford Super Duty unit is designed to last for the long haul and be a permanent fixture and valuable addition to your truck for its entire lifespan. You can find the Front Fusion Bumper for 08-10 Ford Super Duty for sale at BadBoy Bumpers for the most affordable price online.
Fusion Front Bumper for 2008-2010 Ford Super Duty 6.4L
- Brand: Fusion Bumpers
- Part#: FB-0810FORDFB
- Application: 2008-2010 Ford Super Duty 6.4L -All Models
- Includes Fusion Front Bumper, HD Mounts, Installation Hardware, Instructions. (Other items may be included depending on optional upgrades and accessories)
- Weight: 300 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- A Complete Bolt-On Front Bumper with Heavy-Duty Mounts and All Mounting Hardware to Replace Your Truck's Stock Front Bumper
- CAD (Computer Assisted Drawing) Drawn and Laser Cut for a Precise Fit and Finish
- 100% Made in the USA
- Each Fusion Bumper Built to Order with Chosen Upgrades and Options
- Family Owner and Operated Business with the Fusion Factory Based in the Heart of America
- Ability to Re-Use Factory Fog Lights (in most cases)
- Aftermarket Fog Lights Available as an Upgrade Option - Guaranteed to Fit - Upgrade up to 4 Fog Lights (in most cases)
- End caps to minimize road grime from your tires
- Factory Powder Coated Option Available
- Sleek, Slim Fit - Fusion Bumpers are within 2 inches* of the factory profile
- Made to compliment the look of your truck, not take it over
- Easy installation with basic hand tools. No drilling, cutting, welding or Fabrication required
- Uses Factory Mounting Points to Maintain Stock Safety Functions
- Clevis Mounts Included for Towing and Recovery Applications
- Factory Fog Light Mounts
- Built-In Air Vents to Provide Cooling and a Stylish Look
- Made of Thick 1/4" Faceplate Steel
- Up to (8) 11 Gauge Gussets for Superior Support and Strength
- Heavy Duty 1/4" Mounting Brackets
- Shipped in Raw Steel Form, Unless Alternate Finish Option Chosen
- Multiple Custom Options to Personalize Your Fusion Bumper to the Look of Your Truck
- Finishes: Light Gray, Dark Gray, Black, White or Raw Steel (For Your Own Applied Finish)
- Sandblasted and Primed, Ready for Your Own Finish Application
- Light Bars
- Grill Guards
- KC HiLites Fog Lights
- Rigid LED Fog Lights & Light Bars
- KC Spot Lights & Lights Bars
- Lightforce Spot Lights
- Front Hitch Cut-Out
- Internal Winch Mount
BUMPERS SHIPPED BARE STEEL WILL NEED EITHER A TEXTURED POWDER COAT, RHINO-LINED, OR PRIMED AND PAINTED. SMOOTH POWDER COAT WILL NOT LOOK GOOD DUE TO THE WELDS BEING GROUND DOWN.
Information from the Manufacturer
- Fusion Bumpers are 100% made in the USA. We design and build the bumpers in our Idaho facility. We are a family owned business located in our hometown, Payette, Idaho.
- Most applications allow you to re-use your Factory Fog Lights. No need to buy aftermarket lights to fill a hole. We also offer Rigid LED Lights, KC Lights, and Light Force Lights in addition to your factory fog lights. You can also upgrade to 4 aftermarket lights in most applications.
- As the most versatile bumper manufacturer, we offer both raw & powder coated bumpers.
- Sleek Fit. Our bumpers do not stick 12" like our competitors, most of our bumpers are within two inches of the factory profile. We want our bumpers to compliment the look of your truck, not take it over.
- Easy installation with basic hand tools. No drilling or welding required. We provide the hardware.
- Standard features include: Clevis Mounts, Factory Fog Light Mounts (most applications), Air Vents, 1/4" Faceplate with up to 8 Gussets for superior strength. 1/4" Mounting Brackets. Base bumpers ship in raw steel.