Upgrade your Dodge Ram's front bumper with a premium aftermarket front bumper designed with top quality American steel in Idaho, USA: The Front Fusion Bumper for 10-12 Dodge Ram HD is precisely designed for a snug form-fit on your 2010-2012 Dodge Ram HD; within one or two inches of the factory front bumper's form at every angle. This precision makes the Front Fusion Bumper for 10-12 Dodge Ram HD one of the most low-profile aftermarket bumpers, with the most optimum clearance height and front space possible.
This secure, expertly sound design lends its way to many benefits that enhance the style and function of your Dodge Ram truck. Factory Fog Light mounts allow you to utilize your preexisting fog lights without the need for a drill or welding; a simple process allows you to securely fit in place the fog lights that are already connected to your Dodge Ram. This plug-and-play style front bumper is secured with an innovative bolt-on installation method, sure to give you a sturdy, durable setup equal in reliability to a welded installation. A ¼ inch faceplate and precisely cut and balanced air vents accent the innovative, futuristic design of the Front Fusion Bumper for 10-12 Dodge Ram HD.
Engineered heavy duty gussets and Clevis mounts attest to the versatile composition of this aftermarket bumper in both style and strength. HD Mounts capitalize on the easy bolt-on installation procedure that adds this bumper upgrade to your 2010-2012 Dodge Ram HD in a snap. The Front Fusion Bumper for 10-12 Dodge Ram HD is laser cut and designed with CAD; creating a product with specifications that can be replicated with exact certainty.
Fusion Front Bumper for 2010-2012 Dodge Ram HD 6.7L
- Brand: Fusion Bumpers
- Part#: FB-1012RAMFB
- Application: 2010-2012 Dodge Ram HD 6.7L -2500-3500 ONLY
- Includes Fusion Front Bumper, HD Mounts, Installation Hardware, Instructions. (Other items may be included depending on optional upgrades and accessories)
- Weight: 300 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- A Complete Bolt-On Front Bumper with Heavy-Duty Mounts and All Mounting Hardware to Replace Your Truck's Stock Front Bumper
- CAD (Computer Assisted Drawing) Drawn and Laser Cut for a Precise Fit and Finish
- 100% Made in the USA
- Each Fusion Bumper Built to Order with Chosen Upgrades and Options
- Family Owner and Operated Business with the Fusion Factory Based in the Heart of America
- Ability to Re-Use Factory Fog Lights (in most cases)
- Aftermarket Fog Lights Available as an Upgrade Option - Guaranteed to Fit - Upgrade up to 4 Fog Lights (in most cases)
- End caps to minimize road grime from your tires
- Factory Powder Coated Option Available
- Sleek, Slim Fit - Fusion Bumpers are within 2 inches* of the factory profile
- Made to compliment the look of your truck, not take it over
- Easy installation with basic hand tools. No drilling, cutting, welding or Fabrication required
- Uses Factory Mounting Points to Maintain Stock Safety Functions
- Clevis Mounts Included for Towing and Recovery Applications
- Factory Fog Light Mounts
- Built-In Air Vents to Provide Cooling and a Stylish Look
- Made of Thick 1/4" Faceplate Steel
- Up to (8) 11 Gauge Gussets for Superior Support and Strength
- Heavy Duty 1/4" Mounting Brackets
- Shipped in Raw Steel Form, Unless Alternate Finish Option Chosen
- Multiple Custom Options to Personalize Your Fusion Bumper to the Look of Your Truck
- Finishes: Light Gray, Dark Gray, Black, White or Raw Steel (For Your Own Applied Finish)
- Sandblasted and Primed, Ready for Your Own Finish Application
- Light Bars Cut-Out
- Grill Guards
- Front Hitch Cut-Out
- Internal Winch Mount
BUMPERS SHIPPED BARE STEEL WILL NEED EITHER A TEXTURED POWDER COAT, RHINO-LINED, OR PRIMED AND PAINTED. SMOOTH POWDER COAT WILL NOT LOOK GOOD DUE TO THE WELDS BEING GROUND DOWN.
Manufacturer Info: About Fusion Bumpers -
- Fusion Bumpers are 100% made in the USA. We design and build the bumpers in our Idaho facility. We are a family owned business located in our hometown, Payette, Idaho.
- Most applications allow you to re-use your Factory Fog Lights. No need to buy aftermarket lights to fill a hole. We also offer Rigid LED Lights, KC Lights, and Light Force Lights in addition to your factory fog lights. You can also upgrade to 4 aftermarket lights in most applications.
- As the most versatile bumper manufacturer, we offer both raw & powder coated bumpers.
- Sleek Fit. Our bumpers do not stick 12" like our competitors, most of our bumpers are within two inches of the factory profile. We want our bumpers to compliment the look of your truck, not take it over.
- Easy installation with basic hand tools. No drilling or welding required. We provide the hardware.
- Standard features include: Clevis Mounts, Factory Fog Light Mounts (most applications), Air Vents, 1/4" Faceplate with up to 8 Gussets for superior strength. 1/4" Mounting Brackets. Base bumpers ship in raw steel.