See how a new bumper can make your truck a step above the rest with the Front Fusion Bumper for 2011-2015 Ford Super Duty trucks. If you are looking for a high quality, sleek looking bumper search no more, with Fusion bumpers you'll get that custom look and an easy install. Some of the standard features of our bumpers include: factory fog light mounts, ¼ inch faceplate, engineered gussets for strength, complete bolt-on unit with HD mounts, Clevis mounts, and air vents. These features are standard because they will work with your factory lights.
There are additional features available, and they include: Rigid LED lights- Dually or 4 inch light bars, KC 6 inch off road lights, front receiver hitch, light bar, Defender Series grille guard, 10 inch Rigid Light Bar in license plate area, and a powder coating that comes in black, grey, or white. If all these features weren't enough to order your bumper now, then keep reading. Your bumper will be easy to install. All you need is some basic hand tools and some time. We have done all the welding and drilling for you, and have even provided the needed hardware. Also our bumpers will still make your truck look sleek and nice.
Our bumpers are within two inches of the profile of your truck, while most competitors will stick out as much as twelve inches, making for a bulky cubed look. You can also have pride that your American made truck will have an American made bumper to match. We make all our bumpers in our hometown of Payette, ID. We are a family owned business, and we pride ourselves in making the very best for our customer. So change it up, and make your truck that much better with a Front Fusion Bumper for your Ford Super Duty today!
Fusion Front Bumper for 2011-2015 Ford Super Duty 6.7L
- Brand: Fusion Bumpers
- Part#: FB-1115FORDFB
- Application: 2011-2015 Ford Super Duty 6.7L -All Models
- Includes Fusion Front Bumper, HD Mounts, Installation Hardware, Instructions. (Other items may be included depending on optional upgrades and accessories)
- Weight: 300 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- A Complete Bolt-On Front Bumper with Heavy-Duty Mounts and All Mounting Hardware to Replace Your Truck's Stock Front Bumper
- CAD (Computer Assisted Drawing) Drawn and Laser Cut for a Precise Fit and Finish
- 100% Made in the USA
- Each Fusion Bumper Built to Order with Chosen Upgrades and Options
- Family Owner and Operated Business with the Fusion Factory Based in the Heart of America
- Ability to Re-Use Factory Fog Lights (in most cases)
- Aftermarket Fog Lights Available as an Upgrade Option - Guaranteed to Fit - Upgrade up to 4 Fog Lights (in most cases)
- End caps to minimize road grime from your tires
- Factory Powder Coated Option Available
- Sleek, Slim Fit - Fusion Bumpers are within 2 inches* of the factory profile
- Made to compliment the look of your truck, not take it over
- Easy installation with basic hand tools. No drilling, cutting, welding or Fabrication required
- Uses Factory Mounting Points to Maintain Stock Safety Functions
- Clevis Mounts Included for Towing and Recovery Applications
- Factory Fog Light Mounts
- Built-In Air Vents to Provide Cooling and a Stylish Look
- Made of Thick 1/4" Faceplate Steel
- Up to (8) 11 Gauge Gussets for Superior Support and Strength
- Heavy Duty 1/4" Mounting Brackets
- Shipped in Raw Steel Form, Unless Alternate Finish Option Chosen
- Multiple Custom Options to Personalize Your Fusion Bumper to the Look of Your Truck
- Finishes: Light Gray, Dark Gray, Black, White or Raw Steel (For Your Own Applied Finish)
- Sandblasted and Primed, Ready for Your Own Finish Application
- Light Bars
- Grill Guards
- KC HiLites Fog Lights
- Rigid LED Fog Lights & Light Bars
- KC Spot Lights & Lights Bars
- Lightforce Spot Lights
- Front Hitch Cut-Out
- Internal Winch Mount
BUMPERS SHIPPED BARE STEEL WILL NEED EITHER A TEXTURED POWDER COAT, RHINO-LINED, OR PRIMED AND PAINTED. SMOOTH POWDER COAT WILL NOT LOOK GOOD DUE TO THE WELDS BEING GROUND DOWN.
Information from the Manufacturer
- Fusion Bumpers are 100% made in the USA. We design and build the bumpers in our Idaho facility. We are a family owned business located in our hometown, Payette, Idaho.
- Most applications allow you to re-use your Factory Fog Lights. No need to buy aftermarket lights to fill a hole. We also offer Rigid LED Lights, KC Lights, and Light Force Lights in addition to your factory fog lights. You can also upgrade to 4 aftermarket lights in most applications.
- As the most versatile bumper manufacturer, we offer both raw & powder coated bumpers.
- Sleek Fit. Our bumpers do not stick 12"" like our competitors, most of our bumpers are within two inches of the factory profile. We want our bumpers to compliment the look of your truck, not take it over.
- Easy installation with basic hand tools. No drilling or welding required. We provide the hardware.
- Standard features include: Clevis Mounts, Factory Fog Light Mounts (most applications), Air Vents, 1/4"" Faceplate with up to 8 Gussets for superior strength. 1/4 inch Mounting Brackets. Base bumpers ship in raw steel.