Come and take a look at our Front Fusion Bumper for the 2015 + GMC HD Duramax Trucks, and see how customizing your truck can make it look so good. Just the standard features alone are enough to get you excited to trick out your truck with a custom look. Our standard features include: Factory Fog Light Mounts, Light Mounts for KC or Light Force 6” lights, ¼” Faceplate, Engineered Gussets, Complete bolt-on Unit, with HD Mounts, Clevis Mounts, and Air Vents. If that isn't enough for you check out our many optional features that can be included for your front bumper, these include: Rigid LED Lights, KC 6: Off-road Lights, Light Force 140 Lights, Front Receiver Hitch, Light Bar, 10” Rigid Light Bar in License Plate Area, and a Powder Coating in your choice of black, grey, or white.
Rest assured your truck will still look nice and sleek as our bumpers do not stick out 12 inches like a lot of our competitors, most our ours are within 2 inches of the factory profile. Adding our bumpers won't take a professional either. All it takes is basic hand tools, and we even provide the hardware. Want a little more information that will make you happier with your purchase? Your bumper is 100% American made. That's right, we build our bumpers in our hometown of Payette, ID. We are a family company, that wants to give you the best in high quality products you can find, and you can rest assured that we check every bumper that goes out our doors for any problems or issues. We want to make sure you are happy with your bumper. So get the best for your truck and get the Front Fusion Bumper for the 2015 + GMC Duramax today.
Fusion Front Bumper for 2015 + GMC HD Duramax 6.6L
- Brand: Fusion Bumpers
- Part#: FB-15GMCHDFB
- Application: 2015 + GMC HD Duramax 6.6L -2500-3500 ONLY
- Includes Fusion Front Bumper, HD Mounts, Installation Hardware, Instructions. (Other items may be included depending on optional upgrades and accessories)
- Weight: 300 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- A Complete Bolt-On Front Bumper with Heavy-Duty Mounts and All Mounting Hardware to Replace Your Truck's Stock Front Bumper
- CAD (Computer Assisted Drawing) Drawn and Laser Cut for a Precise Fit and Finish
- 100% Made in the USA
- Each Fusion Bumper Built to Order with Chosen Upgrades and Options
- Family Owner and Operated Business with the Fusion Factory Based in the Heart of America
- Ability to Re-Use Factory Fog Lights (in most cases)
- Aftermarket Fog Lights Available as an Upgrade Option - Guaranteed to Fit - Upgrade up to 4 Fog Lights (in most cases)
- End caps to minimize road grime from your tires
- Factory Powder Coated Option Available
- Sleek, Slim Fit - Fusion Bumpers are within 2 inches* of the factory profile
- Made to compliment the look of your truck, not take it over
- Easy installation with basic hand tools. No drilling, cutting, welding or Fabrication required
- Uses Factory Mounting Points to Maintain Stock Safety Functions
- Clevis Mounts Included for Towing and Recovery Applications
- Factory Fog Light Mounts
- Built-In Air Vents to Provide Cooling and a Stylish Look
- Made of Thick 1/4" Faceplate Steel
- Up to (8) 11 Gauge Gussets for Superior Support and Strength
- Heavy Duty 1/4" Mounting Brackets
- Shipped in Raw Steel Form, Unless Alternate Finish Option Chosen
- Multiple Custom Options to Personalize Your Fusion Bumper to the Look of Your Truck
- Finishes: Light Gray, Dark Gray, Black, White or Raw Steel (For Your Own Applied Finish)
- Sandblasted and Primed, Ready for Your Own Finish Application
- Light Bars
- Grill Guards
- KC HiLites Fog Lights
- Rigid LED Fog Lights & Light Bars
- KC Spot Lights & Lights Bars
- Lightforce Spot Lights
- Front Hitch Cut-Out
- Internal Winch Mount
BUMPERS SHIPPED BARE STEEL WILL NEED EITHER A TEXTURED POWDER COAT, RHINO-LINED, OR PRIMED AND PAINTED. SMOOTH POWDER COAT WILL NOT LOOK GOOD DUE TO THE WELDS BEING GROUND DOWN.
Information from the Manufacturer
- Fusion Bumpers are 100% made in the USA. We design and build the bumpers in our Idaho facility. We are a family owned business located in our hometown, Payette, Idaho.
- Most applications allow you to re-use your Factory Fog Lights. No need to buy aftermarket lights to fill a hole. We also offer Rigid LED Lights, KC Lights, and Light Force Lights in addition to your factory fog lights. You can also upgrade to 4 aftermarket lights in most applications.
- As the most versatile bumper manufacturer, we offer both raw & powder coated bumpers.
- Sleek Fit. Our bumpers do not stick 12"" like our competitors, most of our bumpers are within two inches of the factory profile. We want our bumpers to compliment the look of your truck, not take it over.
- Easy installation with basic hand tools. No drilling or welding required. We provide the hardware.
- Standard features include: Clevis Mounts, Factory Fog Light Mounts (most applications), Air Vents, 1/4"" Faceplate with up to 8 Gussets for superior strength. 1/4 inch Mounting Brackets. Base bumpers ship in raw steel.