American steel crafted, the Front Fusion Bumper for 17 Ford F-450- F-550 is a Made in America premium aftermarket rear bumper, with many factors that increase the use value and appearance value of your full size truck, and a custom style that makes it even more true-to-you. This American made steel rear bumper is one of the most form-fitting aftermarket bumpers available for the Ford Super Duty, fitting within an inch or two of your factory bumper's specifications giving you the same maximum clearance space you had all along with your factory rear bumper. This custom fit speaks to the lofty considerations given toward the creation of this aftermarket rear bumper for your specific truck.
Made in Idaho, USA, each Front Fusion Bumper for 17 Ford F-450- F-550 is laser cut in production to extremely precise specifications, so each unit comes out exactly like the one before it. There are plenty of features to the Front Fusion Bumper for 17 Ford F-450- F-550 that outclass the standard replacement or upgrade rear bumper. Heavy dutyengineered clevis mounts and an 11 ga. Construction give this premium aftermarket rear bumper for your Ford a reliable strength and durability and increase its fortitude throughout the lifespan of your truck, making it a beneficial and permanent fixture to your vehicle.
The truck hitch is left unhindered by the Front Fusion Bumper for 17 Ford F-450- F-550, so no heavy modification must be done to accommodate your factory truck settings to this bumper. There are holes for back-up sensors that allow you to quickly install them into your new bumper; as well as a trailer light receptacle for your convenience in installation. Easy to set up and install without the need for power tools, the Front Fusion Bumper for 17 Ford F-450- F-550 can be yours today and installed with hand tools for a permanent, secure addition to your beloved Ford full size truck.
Front Fusion Bumper for 17 Ford F-450- F-550
- Brand: Fusion Bumpers
- Part#: FB-17450FB
- Application:'17 Ford F-450- F-550-All Models
- Includes Fusion Front Bumper, HD Mounts, Installation Hardware, Instructions. (Other items may be included depending on optional upgrades and accessories)
- Weight: 300 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- A Complete Bolt-On Rear Bumper with Heavy-Duty Mounts and All Mounting Hardware to Replace Your Truck's Stock Rear Bumper
- CAD (Computer Assisted Drawing) Drawn and Laser Cut for a Precise Fit and Finish
- 100% Made in the USA
- Each Fusion Bumper Built to Order with Chosen Upgrades and Options
- Family Owner and Operated Business with the Fusion Factory Based in the Heart of America
- End caps to minimize road grime from your tires
- Factory Powder Coated Option Available
- Sleek, Slim Fit - Fusion Bumpers are within 2 inches* of the factory profile.
- Made to compliment the look of your truck, not take it over
- Easy installation with basic hand tools. No drilling, cutting, welding or Fabrication required.
- Uses Factory Mounting Points to Maintain Stock Safety Functions
- Clevis Mounts Included for Towing and Recovery Applications
- Made of Thick 1/4" Faceplate Steel
- Up to (8) 11 Gauge Gussets for Superior Support and Strength
- Heavy Duty 1/4" Mounting Brackets
- Shipped in Raw Steel Form, Unless Alternate Finish Option Chosen
- Multiple Custom Options to Personalize Your Fusion Rear Bumper to the Look of Your Truck
- Finishes: Light Gray, Dark Gray, Black, White or Raw Steel (For Your Own Applied Finish)
- Sandblasted and Primed Option, Ready for Your Own Finish Application
- Back-Up Sensor Holes Option at No Charge
- Back-Up Light Mounts at No Charge
- Rigid LED Back-Up Light Kits
- KC Back-Up Light Kits
- License Plate LED Bolts
* In Most Cases, depending on application and customization.
BUMPERS SHIPPED BARE STEEL WILL NEED EITHER A TEXTURED POWDER COAT, RHINO-LINED, OR PRIMED AND PAINTED. SMOOTH POWDER COAT WILL NOT LOOK GOOD DUE TO THE WELDS BEING GROUND DOWN.
Information from the Manufacturer
- Fusion Bumpers are 100% made in the USA. We design and build the bumpers in our Idaho facility. We are a family owned business located in our hometown, Payette, Idaho.
- Most applications allow you to re-use your Factory Fog Lights. No need to buy aftermarket lights to fill a hole. We also offer Rigid LED Lights, KC Lights, and Light Force Lights in addition to your factory fog lights. You can also upgrade to 4 aftermarket lights in most applications.
- As the most versatile bumper manufacturer, we offer both raw & powder coated bumpers.
- Sleek Fit. Our bumpers do not stick 12"" like our competitors, most of our bumpers are within two inches of the factory profile. We want our bumpers to compliment the look of your truck, not take it over.
- Easy installation with basic hand tools. No drilling or welding required. We provide the hardware.
- Standard features include: Clevis Mounts, Factory Fog Light Mounts (most applications), Air Vents, 1/4"" Faceplate with up to 8 Gussets for superior strength. 1/4"" Mounting Brackets. Base bumpers ship in raw steel.