You may be thinking that your 2014 + GMC Sierra 1500 is in need of some upgrading and if you do, we can't recommend highly enough our Rear Fusion Bumper for 14 + GMC Sierra. Whether you're replacing a damaged rear bumper or you just want to show some love and add a bit of style to your favorite GMC truck, you're going to be amazed at not only how great this new Rear Fusion Bumper for 14 + GMC Sierra looks on your truck, but also it's awesome functionality. Your new rear Fusion Bumper will be made to your specifications, with all of your options and upgrades, right here in the USA by the good folks of the family owned and operated Fusion Bumpers.
Using computer assisted drawing techniques and laser cutting system, they will manufacture your personalized Fusion Bumper out of ¼ inch faceplate steel that features up to eight 11 gauge gussets for outstanding support and strength, heavy duty mounts and all the mounting hardware you need. Shockingly easy to install, this unit mounts right onto your existing factory mounting points in order to take advantage of existing stock safety functions, using only basic hand tools and requiring no drilling, cutting, welding or fabrication.
Complete with standard features like clevis mounts for towing and recovery applications, holes for your back up sensors, a trailer light receptacle and the ability to retain the use of your factory hitch, it's easy to see why the good folks at Fusion Bumpers feel confident in offering their limited lifetime warranty. However, the great choices don't stop there because they also offer some great optional features like Rigid LED back up lights in the Dually or four inch light bars, KC or PIAA back up lights, license plate LED light bolts and your choice of either a raw steel finish that's ready for your customization or a powder coating in black, grey or white.
Fusion Rear Bumper for 2014 + GMC Sierra
- Brand: Fusion Bumpers
- Part#: FB-14151500GMRB
- Application: 2014 + GMC Sierra -1500 ONLY
- Includes Fusion Rear Bumper, HD Mounts, Installation Hardware, Instructions. (Other items may be included depending on optional upgrades and accessories)
- Weight: 300 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- A Complete Bolt-On Rear Bumper with Heavy-Duty Mounts and All Mounting Hardware to Replace Your Truck's Stock Rear Bumper
- CAD (Computer Assisted Drawing) Drawn and Laser Cut for a Precise Fit and Finish
- 100% Made in the USA
- Each Fusion Bumper Built to Order with Chosen Upgrades and Options
- Family Owner and Operated Business with the Fusion Factory Based in the Heart of America
- End caps to minimize road grime from your tires
- Factory Powder Coated Option Available
- Sleek, Slim Fit - Fusion Bumpers are within 2 inches* of the factory profile.
- Made to compliment the look of your truck, not take it over
- Easy installation with basic hand tools. No drilling, cutting, welding or Fabrication required.
- Uses Factory Mounting Points to Maintain Stock Safety Functions
- Clevis Mounts Included for Towing and Recovery Applications
- Made of Thick 1/4" Faceplate Steel
- Up to (8) 11 Gauge Gussets for Superior Support and Strength
- Heavy Duty 1/4" Mounting Brackets
- Shipped in Raw Steel Form, Unless Alternate Finish Option Chosen
- Multiple Custom Options to Personalize Your Fusion Rear Bumper to the Look of Your Truck
- Finishes: Light Gray, Dark Gray, Black, White or Raw Steel (For Your Own Applied Finish)
- Sandblasted and Primed Option, Ready for Your Own Finish Application
- Back-Up Sensor Holes Option at No Charge
- Back-Up Light Mounts at No Charge
- Rigid LED Back-Up Light Kits
- KC Back-Up Light Kits
- License Plate LED Bolts
* In Most Cases, depending on application and customization.
BUMPERS SHIPPED BARE STEEL WILL NEED EITHER A TEXTURED POWDER COAT, RHINO-LINED, OR PRIMED AND PAINTED. SMOOTH POWDER COAT WILL NOT LOOK GOOD DUE TO THE WELDS BEING GROUND DOWN.
Information from the Manufacturer
- Fusion Bumpers are 100% made in the USA. We design and build the bumpers in our Idaho facility. We are a family owned business located in our hometown, Payette, Idaho.
- Most applications allow you to re-use your Factory Fog Lights. No need to buy aftermarket lights to fill a hole. We also offer Rigid LED Lights, KC Lights, and Light Force Lights in addition to your factory fog lights. You can also upgrade to 4 aftermarket lights in most applications.
- As the most versatile bumper manufacturer, we offer both raw & powder coated bumpers.
- Sleek Fit. Our bumpers do not stick 12"" like our competitors, most of our bumpers are within two inches of the factory profile. We want our bumpers to compliment the look of your truck, not take it over.
- Easy installation with basic hand tools. No drilling or welding required. We provide the hardware.
- Standard features include: Clevis Mounts, Factory Fog Light Mounts (most applications), Air Vents, 1/4"" Faceplate with up to 8 Gussets for superior strength. 1/4"" Mounting Brackets. Base bumpers ship in raw steel.